The following is a message from HBA Member, Johnny Carcioppolo with FocalPoint Coaching.
I volunteered to help the Greater Shelby Chamber with their Total Resource Campaign to get new investors and wanted to let you guys know the special extras the Chamber is offering to businesses that invest now. These are the EXTRAS you will get if you invest now:
- Administrative fee of $50.00 will be waived ($50.00 value)
- 2 reservations for 2 "Community Luncheons" of your choice ($80.00 value)
- 2 reservations for 2 "Business After Hours" events of your choice ($40.00 value)
- 2 reservations for 2 "Go and Grow" Workshops of your choice ($40.00 value)
- BOLD FACE listing in the 4 editions of the 2016 Who's Who of Shelby County Businesses (printed once a quarter in the Shelby Living magazine w/a monthly readership of 24,000+) ($75.00 value)
- Total value of EXTRAS: $285.00 (pays for most annual investments)
This is a great opportunity for businesses in our area to get involved with the Chamber and get some great exposure and have access to the networking and educational events that the chamber offers. The value of all these extras will more than pay for the one year investment many of the businesses will make (depending on the size of your company).
There are also some great opportunities for existing members to sponsor various Chamber events that are very reasonable and by doing so you will get maximum exposure for your business. I have attached a document that lists all the sponsorships, how much they cost, and what you get for each one. This is a great way to advertise your company for a fraction of the cost it would be with other sources. Act fast because the lower priced things to sponsor go very quickly. If you find something you would like to sponsor call me and I will make sure it is still available and get you the contract to hold it.
If any of you are interested in investing for a year or want to know more about any of the sponsorships please let me know. I have the packets all prepared and can get it to you quickly and explain all the details.
Johnny Carcioppolo CPBA, CPDFA, CPEQA, CPHDA
Certified Business Coach and Corporate Trainer
Telephone Number: (205) 436-6500