Jana has lived in the Birmingham area since she moved here from Sydney, Australia in 2003. She is originally from Hot Springs, Arkansas but has lived all over the world which includes Germany, New York City, Mojave Desert, to just name a few. This experience gives her understanding of what you need to know when moving to a new city, state, or country. Prior to becoming a Realtor, Jana was a paralegal for twenty-six years specializing in Corporate, Banking and Financing, and Litigation. Her paralegal background complements her real estate career when it comes to documentation and negotiations.
- Member, Birmingham Association of REALTORS ®
- Member, Alabama Association of REALTORS ®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS ®
- Graduate Realtor Institute Designation
- e-Pro Certification
- Founder of iRefer Alabaster Networking Group
- Member of the Episcopal Church of St. Francis
Real estate, whether you are buying or selling, can be very overwhelming and that is why you need a Realtor who will stand by you during the whole process. Jana is always available to answer your questions and able to work around your schedule. Her job is not 9:00 to 5:00 and she is more than happy to be there at your convenience.
Jenna May, Realtor
Owner: Jenna May
Phone: 205-969-8910 (Business)
Phone: 205-585-7905 (Cell)