We are your family's attorney. Located in the heart of Old Town Helena, Alabama, our firm serves families and businesses during the good times and during the not-so-good times. We take great pride in being legal counsel that believes in counseling. We believe in family, and we see our clients as part of our extended family.
In a convenient and relaxing atmosphere, our staff will assist you with everything from case planning and management to crisis response. We have more than a decade of experience handling civil and criminal litigation, estate planning and probate matters, family and domestic issues, and business law.
We believe in standing with our clients and finding the solutions — not simply reactions — to their legal issues. If you or your business need legal counsel, contact us today.
Bringing more than a decade's worth of experience to the table, Emmanuel Scozzaro is ready to help you find solutions to your legal problems.
- A graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham and Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
- Voted Outstanding Senior Associate Editor of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy.
- Member of the Alabama State Bar and the Shelby County Bar Association.
- Past President of the Jefferson County Association of Family Court Attorneys.
- Former Assistant Attorney General with the State of Alabama.
- Member – Helena Athletic Association.
- Member – Helena Business Association.
- President – Helena Lions Club